MuX is a sandbox instrument where you are an inventor of sound machines. Players can connect components to build their own sounds, filters, instruments, compositions, and interactive experiences! MuX components take the creativity of building blocks, and mix it up with the synth movement that started in the 1920's, with the invention of the theremin.
- More than 100 components. Each has unique functionality.
- Interconnect the components, using cogs(stream) or electric wires(events).
- Connect to real-life instruments and other music software.
- A strongly timed audiovisual programming language.
- Grab and manipulate data with your hands.
- Build knowledge about the fundamentals of sound and music
|64-bit processor and operating system
||64-bit processor and operating system
|Windows™ 7 or later, 64 bit
||Windows™ 7 or later, 64 bit
|Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 (equivalent or better)
||Intel™ Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ (equivalent or better)
|NVIDIA GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 (equivalent or better)
||NVIDIA GeForce™ GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better.